1. You must post eleven facts about yourself.
2. You must also answer the eleven questions the awarder has given you and make up eleven questions for your awardees to answer in turn.
3. Tag eleven fellow bloggers
4. Notify them that you've awarded them
5. No tagging back
6. And the eleven blogs you tag must have less than 200 followers.
1. I am an eldest child.
2. My husband reads and critiques my (romance) writing.
3. I am a mother of twins.
4. Hubby and I have been married fourteen years.
5. Green is my favorite color.
6. I have been a pastor's kid my whole life.
7. I am a homeschool graduate.
8. I love writing.
9. I talk to and about my characters as though they are real people.
10. The longest I have lived in one residence is eleven years.
11. My family didn't own a television until I was twelve.
Little Lady's Questions:
1. Rain or Shine?
Shine as long as I have shade
2. What was your favorite cartoon / movie growing up?
Looney Tunes and Disney movies
3. If you could be any character from a book, who would you be?
Wren Romany (one of my characters) because she is wise, strong (physically and emotionally), and bold when appropriate.
4. What is your favorite dessert?
Depends on my mood, but it is usually chocolate.
5. Favorite specialty drink (Starbucks/Biggby/Etc.)
Panera's Mango Smoothie...Yum!
6. Favorite screen/literary couple?
Oh, this is a tough one...*closes eyes and jabs* Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester, maybe. I can't pick! There are so many good ones.
7. What is your favorite restaurant?
Panera (at the moment) :)
8. What is your favorite color and why?
Green, because it makes me think of life and growth.
9. If you had to eat one food forever, what would it be?
10. Mascara or blush?
11. Is your hair color natural?
Yup, never dyed.
1. How many books do you read a year (guess-ta-mate)?
2. Where is your favorite hangout?
3. What are your top three favorite books at the moment?
4. What are your favorite genres?
5. What is the last book you read?
6. Do you play a musical instrument?
7. What is your job?
8. What is your chief hobby?
9. Do you write reviews of the books you read?
10. What are your favorite foods?
11. What is your favorite music style?
1. Joyce DiPastena - http://jdp-news.blogspot.com
2. Jessica Greyson - http://safirewriter.blogspot.com/
3. Charissa Taylor Lees - http://dreammountain.blogspot.com/
4. Micah Widdis - http://insunshineandshadowsmew.blogspot.com/
5. Alyssa O'Keefe - http://atimetoeveryseason.blogspot.com/
6. Book Review Mama - http://libraryendofuniverse.blogspot.com/
7.Lindsey's Romantics - http://lindsaysromantics.blogspot.com/
8. Aubrey Hansen - http://www.aubreyhansen.com/
9. Anne Girl - http://scribblingskeyboard.blogspot.com
10. Rachel - http://inkpenauthoress.blogspot.com/
11. The Authoress - http://theswirlofwords.blogspot.com/