In preparation for the coming new year, I am outlining my writing goals for 2013. There are some pretty exciting things ahead. I am eager to get working! :)
- Grab at least four hours of writing/editing time a week.
- Post a writing progress status on Rachel Rossano Rambles Facebook page five times a week.
- Blog two times a week (one being a Sweet Saturday Sample).
- Publish Wren. (A tentative goal since I am going through a small press for this novel. They have their own schedule, which might not match mine.)
- Publish Duty in ebook, paperback, and hardcover. It is in the final stages before publication.
- Finish polishing The King of Anavrea (The Theodoric Saga Book Two), and then publish it in ebook and paperback.
- Edit The Reward (The Theodoric Saga Book Three).
- Finish writing Isbet’s Disgrace, an episodic regency romance short story I am hoping to publish in InD’tale Magazine.
- Finish writing The Sword of Korma Monroe, a short story addendum to Duty.
- World build, plot, and begin writing Diaspora, the science fiction epic novel prequel to Exchange.
We shall see what the Lord has in store for the coming year. :)
- Rachel Rossano